A1 English Courses Information
OVERALL OBJECTIVES OF THE A1 ENGLISH COURSE.
The A1 English course has been thoughtfully developed to accommodate those who are just starting their exploration into the English language. Its purpose is to furnish participants with an in-depth and well-rounded initiation into English, with the ultimate goal of ensuring that they acquire a robust grasp of essential language skills. Through the curriculum, this course equips beginners with the linguistic tools and knowledge necessary to navigate the intricacies of the English language.
Here are the main objectives for an English course at level A1:
- Introduction to English: Familiarize learners with the English alphabet, pronunciation, and basic language structure.
- Basic Vocabulary: Build a basic vocabulary of everyday words and phrases, including numbers, colors, family members, and common objects.
- Greetings and Introductions: Enable learners to confidently exchange greetings and introduce themselves and others in English.
- Simple Communication: Develop the ability to engage in simple, everyday conversations, such as asking and answering basic questions about personal information, daily routines, and preferences.
- Listening Comprehension: Introduce learners to spoken English through simple dialogues, songs, and audio materials to improve listening skills.
- Basic Grammar: Introduce basic sentence structure and grammar rules, including verb forms, articles, and basic prepositions.
- Reading Skills: Develop the ability to read and understand simple, short texts, signs, and basic instructions.
- Writing Skills: Teach basic writing skills, including forming letters and writing simple sentences and short messages.
- Cultural Awareness: Introduce learners to English-speaking cultures, customs, and traditions in a basic and age-appropriate manner.
- Pronunciation: Focus on correct pronunciation, word stress, and intonation patterns to facilitate clear communication.
- Interactive Activities: Incorporate interactive activities, games, and role-playing exercises to make learning engaging and enjoyable.
- Listening and Speaking Confidence: Build learners' confidence in speaking and listening to English through regular practice and interaction.
- Fun and Motivation: Create a positive and motivating learning environment to encourage enthusiasm for language learning.
- Assessment and Progress: Implement periodic assessments and evaluations to track progress and identify areas that need improvement.