A2 English Courses Information
OVERALL OBJECTIVES OF THE A2 ENGLISH COURSE.
A2 English courses typically target learners who have a basic understanding of the English language and want to build upon that foundation.
These courses aim to help learners achieve a level of proficiency that allows them to communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar topics.
At the A2 level, learners can generally understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g., basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment). They can also communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar topics.
Here are the main objectives for an English course at level A2:
- Listening: Improve the ability to understand and follow conversations and announcements related to familiar topics and everyday situations. Learners should be able to comprehend the main points of clear, standard speech.
- Speaking: Enable learners to express themselves with increased confidence and fluency. They should be able to participate in basic conversations, describe experiences, and give simple explanations or reasons.
- Reading: Strengthen reading skills to understand short texts, simple stories, and basic factual information. Learners should be able to extract key information from texts related to familiar topics.
- Writing: Enhance writing skills to produce short, coherent texts on topics of personal interest and everyday situations. This includes writing short messages, personal letters, and simple descriptions.
- Grammar and Vocabulary: Expand the range of grammar structures and vocabulary, including more complex verb tenses, adjectives, adverbs, and idiomatic expressions.
- Practical Application: Continue to focus on real-life scenarios for practice, allowing learners to engage in more complex role-plays, discussions, and situational exercises.