ICT courses - Summer 2021
ICT & Spanish Course (Spanish intermediate levels)Course ID: ICTSP0003
Dates and content of courses to be fixed according to needs and requests. Inform us about your preferences.
WHO CAN TAKE PART
SCHOOLS: Educational Institutions, Primary-Secondary. Teachers, schools leaders, administration members and other staff.
UNIVERSITIES: Academic staff, teaching, nonteaching and administrative staff
Participants will attend their courses in our private language school in Barcelona .
Address: c/ Pare Lainez, 19 - 08025 Barcelona
OIC number: 933769240
Courses will be taught in Spanish or in English. Please confirm your dates and language.
The course is designed for those who are interested in applying new technologies in their classes, to also empower and support language learning. We'll see an outlook on best apps, educational platforms, social networks and digital resources in general.
Depending on the group´s needs and level of participants the content of each course will be adapted to cover:
- Best apps, web platforms and ICT resources for learning.
- Adaptation of previously created materials to digital platforms
- Creation of creative material for e-learning environments
- How to create and use multimedia content to teach: Podcast, Storytelling, Games,
- Crosswords and didactic interaction in e-learning platforms.
- Basic concepts about web design.
- Improve student participation in the classroom through the use of technologies.
- Creation of digital content that serves as a complement to textbooks.
- Activities inside and outside the classroom.
Activities to be carried out :
Morning: classes are Monday through Friday from 9,30 to 2,30
Afternoon activities: Guided visit and Historical Route in Gothic and Medieval area in Barcelona
350€ per person including all material + Extracurricular activity (free) guided tour in the old Barcelona.
If the course dates have to be postponed/changed due to an emergency situation, the fees paid will be valid for any other course offered by SpainBcn-Programs during the following 12 months.